Article 1. Definitions
- In these general conditions the following terms have the following meanings, unless otherwise indicated or the context otherwise requires:
- Qzink B.V.: Qzink B.V. is the user of these terms and conditions;
- website: the (mobile) website or mobile application of HomefitTV;
- participant: the internet user who enters into an agreement through the website with Qzink B.V.;
- Agreement: the subscription to participate in HomefitTV of Qzink B.V.;
- HomefitTV, no excuses!;
Article 2. General
- These terms and conditions apply to the use of the website and any agreement between Qzink B.V. and the participant which Qzink B.V. has declared.
- If one or more provisions of these terms and conditions are invalid or void, the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall remain fully applicable. Parties will enter into negotiations to develop new rules to replace the invalid or void, which are observed, taking into account, the purpose and intent of the original provisions.
- These terms and conditions and other information regarding the services of Qzink B.V. can be found on the website. Upon completion of the registration and approval of the payment page incl conditions, there is an agreement between the participant and Qzink B.V. created.
Article 3. Responsibility for links on the website
- The website may contain links to websites other than HomefitTV. Qzink B.V. cannot monitor those other websites, nor accept any responsibility for the contents thereof. Qzink B.V. will not be liable for this content.
Article 4. Participation
- To use the site HomefitTV, a subscription is to be closed by participant. The subscription enters into power by approving the payment page incl conditions. This payment page is hosted by the payment provider (or telecom provider itself). After approval, a free confirmation SMS will be sent to confirm the agreement.
- When registering, the participant must be in possession of a valid working phone number.
- Qzink B.V. has the right not to accept a registration.
- The participant must be 16 years or older and have a permanent place or residence in the UK
- At the request of Qzink B.V., the participant must provide a copy of a valid ID to Qzink B.V.
- Qzink B.V. reserves the right to exclude the participant from participation if the participant breaches these terms and conditions in any way or otherwise acts unlawful against Qzink B.V. or third parties.
Article 5. Right of withdrawal
- The participant agrees that immediately after the subscription enters into power, the participant cannot claim the right of withdrawal.
Article 6. Duration and termination
- The subscription is for an indefinite period. The participant can unsubscribe at any time.
- Termination of the service can be done by texting STOP HFIT to 80206. It's also possible to send an e-mail to [email protected]. Don't forget to include your mobile number.
- Upon termination, the participant must clearly state his telephone number.
- Upon completion of the subscription, the participant can no longer use HomefitTV.
Article 7. Improper use of the website HomefitTV
- It is not allowed to abuse bugs or technical failures in HomefitTV. Any bugs or technical defects should be revealed by participant to Qzink B.V.
- It is not allowed to manipulate the website.
- The participant must adhere to all (other) rules or indicated by the code on the website.
- If the participant cracks or fraud the system in whatever way, Qzink B.V. will report this to the police.
- If the participant is in breach of the provisions of this Article or in any way abuses the website of HomefitTV, then Qzink B.V. may terminate the subscription.
Article 8. Questions and complaints
- Any questions or complaints may be directed to:
Weena Zuid 130, 3012 NC Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Email: [email protected]
- Complaints are handled by Qzink B.V. within 30 days. If settlement of a complaint within the period of 30 days is unfortunately not possible, the participant will be informed of the delay.
Article 9. Liability
- Qzink B.V. strives to keep the services on the website 7 days a week, 24 hours a day accessible. The access can be interrupted, including through maintenance, updating and / or for some other technical reason. Qzink B.V. is not liable for a temporary interruption of the website unless the interruption due to Qzink B.V. is unreasonably long.
- Qzink B.V. cannot guarantee that the information on the website is correct. Qzink B.V. will do everything to keep the accuracy of this data as consistent as possible. External influences, for example; hackers, are always possible and can lead to distorted information. Qzink B.V. is not liable for such distorted information. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that infringes constituted copyrights, or if otherwise your intellectual property rights have been infringed, please contact us
- Qzink B.V. is not liable for damage of any kind due to incorrect and / or incomplete data provided to Qzink B.V. by the participant
- Qzink B.V. is not liable for indirect or consequential damages.
- The limitations of liability contained in these terms and conditions do not apply if the damage by gross negligence, is due to Qzink B.V. or its employees.
- Qzink B.V. cannot monitor the affiliates and Publishers who take care of the promotion of HomefitTV nor accept any responsibility for the contents thereof. Affiliates and Publishers who do not respect the publisher and affiliate rules will be removed within 24 hours. Damage caused by inappropriately advertising by third parties is not the responsibility of Qzink B.V.. Only publications of Qzink B.V. under a URL of HomefitTV being homefittv.com/uk/ followed by campaign variables are the responsibility of Qzink B.V.. All other URLs that differ are not from Qzink B.V. and therefore do not fall under her responsibility.
Article 10. Promotion
- Qzink B.V. uses websites of third parties, whether in return for payment, to send visitors to her website. These third parties are responsible for placing these hyperlinks and are solely responsible for the content of the website and how this third party sends users via hyperlinks to the Website.
Article 11. Force Majeure
- Qzink B.V. is not obliged to fulfill any of its obligations under the agreement if they are prevented due to force majeure. Force majeure includes any non-attributable failure of third parties, the temporary or insufficient availability of hardware, software and / or Internet or other telecommunications connections which are necessary for providing the services or any other situation in which Qzink B.V. has no (decisive) control
- In case of force majeure Qzink B.V. is not obliged to pay compensation for the caused damage to the participant, except and insofar Qzink B.V., as a result of the force majeure, has benefited and would not have if not occurred
Article 12. Intellectual property
- Without prior written or electronic consent of Qzink B.V., the participant may not copy, forward, distribute, reproduce or publish any information, text, logos, brands, names and illustrations he/she has obtained through the website
Article 13. Security and the Internet
- Qzink B.V. will take appropriate security measures to protect the Website against the risks of unauthorized access to or alteration, destruction or loss introduced by the participant via the website, but Qzink B.V. cannot guarantee the matter.
- Qzink B.V. and the participant will only appeal to court after they have made every effort to settle the dispute by mutual agreement.
- Any agreement between Qzink B.V. and the participant falls under Dutch law.
- The judge in the place of Qzink B.V. has jurisdiction to take cognizance unless the law requires otherwise. If Qzink B.V. invokes this provision, the participant has to choose jurisdiction before the competent court, within one month, according to law Qzink B.V. cares about your Privacy. We will therefore use your data in a secure manner and process. Read below the Privacy statement to understand what data we have and what we do with this.